Fans leaving early.

I could never do it. Today we're 1-0 up and if you're walking away from the ground in the last few minutes you're going to be sh*tting yourself aren't you in case you hear an away fans roar that they've equalized?
How do the early leavers cope with that or is it a head in the sand thing?

It's just a habit with people. Same ones each week as soon as the board goes up no matter what time we play. Has to be OCD

I can understand why people leave early to be honest.
I know it doesn't look good on tv, but it's understandable why people do it.

I usually stay up until the final whistle, but today me and the other half had to leave early.
We left to get the tram as the board went up.
Ended up getting back an hour quicker than usual, through leaving a couple of minutes before the end.
The metrolink waiting time can be ridiculous after the game.

I promise I won't do it again.

DannyBoy2890 said:
I can understand why people leave early to be honest.
I know it doesn't look good on tv, but it's understandable why people do it.

I usually stay up until the final whistle, but today me and the other half had to leave early.
We left to get the tram as the board went up.
Ended up getting back an hour quicker than usual, through leaving a couple of minutes before the end.
The metrolink waiting time can be ridiculous after the game.

I promise I won't do it again.

It's the ones that leave with 10 mins to go that annoy me, I know the traffic can be bad but I fear it has become a habit for some, it's something I think the club need to get a grip of

Do you know why I left early today ?? Because I was absolutely pissed off with the shit antics of a certain team ... Stoke "Play the fucking ball high to Crouch" City.
I pissed off at 86.30 minute but nearly fucked off at 80 minutes,but for my 22 year old lad,trying to calm me down.I hate the twats from Stafford and really and sincerely hope they get fucking relegated.
Sometimes shit makes you want to piss off early !!!

oakiecokie said:
Do you know why I left early today ?? Because I was absolutely pissed off with the shit antics of a certain team ... Stoke "Play the fucking ball high to Crouch" City.
I pissed off at 86.30 minute but nearly fucked off at 80 minutes,but for my 22 year old lad,trying to calm me down.I hate the twats from Stafford and really and sincerely hope they get fucking relegated.
Sometimes shit makes you want to piss off early !!!

Wasn't you there to watch City though?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I'm still stood on the Kippax from the last game ever against Southampton.
Ok, so I'm stood in some cunts flat now, and he's not best pleased about me being there for 13 years, but I'm not fucking budging.
My late grandfather refused to leave the terraces at Ardwick to come to Maine Road, and was buried there after dying of hypothermia.
We are hardcore fans - we never go home, ever.

when they put raisins in the pies I gave in and left

the bastards forced me out though tbf

why City why????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.