Fantastic Decade

city2

Many thanks to our brilliant owners who have delivered on their promises when they took over. Who would have believed what was in store when City were bought out. The fabulous players we have seen in the blue shirts will give us a lifetime of memories, all the trophies won and hundreds of fantastic goals along the way.We now have the history ( which we had anyway ) for all to see and be envious off. We can’t win all games and trophies so let’s not be jealous of other teams who do beat us otherwise we will end up like the supporters of those clubs who I’m not going to mention because we all know who they are. Once A Blue Always A Blue.

Many thanks to our brilliant owners who have delivered on their promises when they took over. Who would have believed what was in store when City were bought out. The fabulous players we have seen in the blue shirts will give us a lifetime of memories, all the trophies won and hundreds of fantastic goals along the way.We now have the history ( which we had anyway ) for all to see and be envious off. We can’t win all games and trophies so let’s not be jealous of other teams who do beat us otherwise we will end up like the supporters of those clubs who I’m not going to mention because we all know who they are. Once A Blue Always A Blue.
I find that the most eloquent to describe what you have written is - CTID.

I honestly thought we'd do a blackburn when it first happened, maybe win a league cup which would've suited me fine and I could have gone another 35 years without a trophy.
But what's happened has completely blown my mind.
Another 10 years of the same would do nicely.

We’ve just witnessed the best decade in the clubs history.

4 league titles, 6 domestic cups, CL semi finals, the best brand of football ever seen and every domestic record smashed.

If the next ten years is the same then we’ll be a super power of a club and will catch up, in terms of support around the world, with the Rags and Dippers.

It has been truly amazing something I thought I would never see. I still find it hard to believe we have won four premier league titles. And I will never forget 93:20 (thanks to the tatt on my arm lol ) to be sat with my dad, kid brother and my son all round my dads. It was truly an amazing moment of joy and tears of joy. To think of the players we have seen in blue, it will be a sad day when we get a chance to say goodbye to our magician. Our owners are true to their word they have done what they had set out to do.

Last edited:
I honestly thought we'd do a blackburn when it first happened, maybe win a league cup which would've suited me fine and I could have gone another 35 years without a trophy.
But what's happened has completely blown my mind.
Another 10 years of the same would do nicely.
I don't see us having another decade like the last one.

2 FA Cups
4 League Cups
4 Premier League Titles

And that's not counting 3 Community Shields. 10 (13?) honours in (to be accurate) 9 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.