Fantasy Football League

Good luck picking City attackers this season, We have so many to choose from I can see me cursing Pep every now and again.

Going for Clichy, Silva, Kun as my 3 City men, thinking they will all be In from the start of the season.

Pepeshwar Guardiola -> Team Name

Went for Aguero and Debruyne (Obvious). Waiting till the end of transfer window to see if there is someone else from our boys that I can add. Sane is a good shout but have to see how he plays first.

West Ham
----

Goalkeeper - Avoid - small possibility Randolph could claim the number 1 jersey

Defence - Reid and Ogbonna both solid enough, Cresswell injured for a long time

Midfield - Avoid Antonio , he will be playing right back by the looks of it, which is frustrating otherwise he would get mega points. i think Payet is a must, despite how much he costs. Nobles always solid and takes penaltys. Fengouhli could be the bargain pick to go with, looks like he may get a few assists.

Striker - Avoid for now - still to bring in a big name, possible Ayew - i like Carrol but unsure he will start every game

Will byram be first choice left back now?

Possibly until Cresswell returns. Think we will get a player in for that position probably on loan, linked with Santos

Ok cheers was just thinking about a cheap defender that will get a game time for a decent side. Just don't get why West Ham signed him if he's not going to get a game like last season

Ok cheers was just thinking about a cheap defender that will get a game time for a decent side. Just don't get why West Ham signed him if he's not going to get a game like last season

he was bought as a right back, got injured, Antonio dropped back there and Bilic at the moment prefers him as right back. i personally would prefer Byram right back and Antonio further up

he was bought as a right back, got injured, Antonio dropped back there and Bilic at the moment prefers him as right back. i personally would prefer Byram right back and Antonio further up
But you have Feghouli and Tore for that position Amirite? Feghouli would be the first choice, I reckon.

Won this a few years ago without rags and will try to win it again without the cunts!
Anyone who has any in their team needs to give their heads a wobble!

But you have Feghouli and Tore for that position Amirite? Feghouli would be the first choice, I reckon.

Yep correct. Looks like Feghouli Payet Lanzini behind the striker. Antonio was exceptional playing there last season though and even though he will provide us more attacking options going forward as right back, he will also be found out a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.