Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m new to this. Do I just manage my team and it works for all the leagues?

Yup, you just worry about your team every week and then the leagues it's in you'll see reflected in scoring, head to head pins you against someone else within the league and award you points based on your win/loss against them that particular week and build a table to points ... the classic league format go all season with cumulative totals ... and the two cups will start to have knockout weeks towards the end of the season. It ain't rocket science and you'll get the hang of it within a couple of weeks ... good luck, and enjoy!

@MAG can you do one for sundreamteam aswell?

View attachment 23579

Sorry mate, just seen this, given the deadline passed on the other official FPL, might be late for this too? I have no idea of this one though as have never played this before. Clicked on the link and it asked to make a new account ... I just didn't have time right then so left it at that. Maybe someone else can sort this (if there's still time?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.