FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Gareth Barry Conlon

Starting a new thread as no-one else has.

I wasn't going to bother but; fuck it. I'm in again.
That's the spirit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAG here ... and just editing the first post of the thread so it's all here on top.

Sorry guys, have been travelling and only just got back and now catching up. Sorry for not starting this thread earlier but here are the three leagues and their codes (those who were in them last year would have automatically been renewed and entered) but for those who are new and want to join, here goes:

----------

BlueMoon - League

Code to join this league: 9tqhyd

Autojoin link:
----------

BlueMoon - Cup

Code to join this league: eqsg5l

Autojoin link:
----------

BlueMoon - Head to Head

Code to join this league: u0unfn

Autojoin link:

----------

Join in and enjoy the new season - good luck all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot_20240812-125538.jpg

Can't decide on the midfield. I've gone for Bobb and 4.5m in the bank so can upgrade in the first window. Or might tinker still this week.

Strange. On the mobile app, I'm not getting the usual shirt icons; all I'm getting are head silhouettes....

1000022179.jpg

They're fine on the website. Have tried uninstalling, then re-installing, to no avail.

An initial draft....

1000022183.jpg

Yes the bench is pretty weak, but it's all I could afford once I got some of the big hitters in the starting XI. They don't come cheap. That's not finalised, by the way. Looking at Guehi as a possibility to replace Schar. And maybe Mee to replace Keane. Decisions, decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.