Fanzone against West Brom !

Fanzone Danny

Hi guys !

I'm back on Fanzone again on Sunday for the West Brom game so any topics/funny stuff you want me to talk about let me know!

On more of a sad note i have emailed Oldham Blues wife Gina to ask if she would mind me passing all our condolences onto her and her family during the game so if she is okay with it I'll give Dave the 'Oldham Blue' a farewell he deserves !

Cheers

Danny

Well done Danny, that would be a really nice touch. I hope she picks up the email. I don't get to see this as I don't subscribe to Sky Sports. I realized that I only ever watched City and then I went to the Pub with my son so it was a waste of money but I have seen you before.

Like Fulham WBA are one of my least disliked clubs, might change if they beat us though. Had some good away days in the past expecially the inflatables. Good luck with the tribute, hope it happens.

I wish they would do fanzone in HD! I love listening to you on there but the picture goes all crappy. But then if I watch in HD I have to listen to Andy Gray. its such a hard choice!!

Svennis - is HD worth it? I'm a bit miffed about my Sky+ as it's hard drive has gone really noisy so I'm thinking of upgrading. Are the HD boxes noisy. It's only clicking but it's all the time and I hate noise.

Sorry to change tact on the thread

manchester blue said:
Svennis - is HD worth it? I'm a bit miffed about my Sky+ as it's hard drive has gone really noisy so I'm thinking of upgrading. Are the HD boxes noisy. It's only clicking but it's all the time and I hate noise.

Sorry to change tact on the thread

HD is a bit quieter, and the picture for football is great, BUT

lots of HD boxes have bad lip synching issues. Not a problem for football, but it is annoying for things like Prison Break

Also, it will piss you off that loads of programmes aren't actually in HD (eg Channel 4 HD).

svennis pennis said:
I wish they would do fanzone in HD! I love listening to you on there but the picture goes all crappy. But then if I watch in HD I have to listen to Andy Gray. its such a hard choice!!

Gotta say i'd go with the HD every time ! :-)

Great news your back for it Danny. Much better than the other lad that does it.

TWO NIL UP AT THE SWAMP!!!

Immaculate Pasta said:
Great news your back for it Danny. Much better than the other lad that does it.

TWO NIL UP AT THE SWAMP!!!

donno like.. thought this was quality by the other lad!

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-lR3aNfP1q0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-lR3aNfP1q0</a>

Ben Hiam ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.