Fanzone for the Wigan game.....

stony said:
They hate being called 'pie eaters' it's a reference to them being scabs during a miners strike years ago. They were made to eat humble pie and go back to work and have been called 'pie eaters' ever since.

Think you will find that Wiganers don't give a chuff about this, in fact quite the opposite as it gives a certain notoriety and fame.

I went to JJB stadium to watch a match once but didn't know where it was.

Followed the crowds and ended up at Asda

The only thing Wigan Athletic fans really hate with a passion is the rugby team. Other football teams don't come close as they were the poor relations for so many years to the Cherry and Whites.

It is and always will be a rugby town and they hate that. Simply telling one of them that Wigan is only famous for rugby gets right up their noses.

Pathetic really.

One thing on the stadium, Whelan is donating it to Wigan Athletic as opposed to the Warriors (who he no longer owns) so that is a non starter.

call him a woolyback, plastic scouser, pie eating, sheepshagging scab
Remind him that they are the countrys joke city and that they eat something called pea wet
This is possibly the sickest/weirdest/most inbred thing anyone could order from a chippy
He wont bea able to come back with anyting after that the yonner b'stard
And we will hammer them

Ask him if Whelans grandkids still wear their rag shirts to Wigan games lmao.

Bit of waffle but I once bought a house from one of Whelans relatives `back in the day`, I asked him what he thought of him, he just laughed and said he was a right fookin w4nker and that most of the family thought that too.

murtaz said:
call him a woolyback, plastic scouser, pie eating, sheepshagging scab
Remind him that they are the countrys joke city and that they eat something called pea wet
This is possibly the sickest/weirdest/most inbred thing anyone could order from a chippy
He wont bea able to come back with anyting after that the yonner b'stard
And we will hammer them

Woolyback - is what scousers call Wiganers, are you a scouser?
Plastic scouser - Wigan is equidistant from Manchester and Liverpool and is in Greater MANCHESTER
Pie eating - see previous post
Sheepshagging - Wigan has no hills and no sheep
Scab - I assume this refers to the Pie eating, see previous post
Joke city - thought that was Stoke. Wigan is a town not a city.
Pea wet- juice from peas, admittedly this is a bit odd but an alternative to gravy

Will that do?
And yes, we will hammer them, we owe them about 8 goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.