FAO Jpeg Jimharri

Bluebird1 said:
Wheelsy said:
Oops, looks like you already discovered for yourself. I remember looking at the top 50 before the crash and the only person registered after me on that list was you.

I heard that the new post count criteria is based on how many of your posts contain an image of a fit bird...

Well I don't know how I've done it then cos I haven't posted any images of fit birds lol

Not so..

bornblueegg said:
Bluebird1 said:
Wheelsy said:
Oops, looks like you already discovered for yourself. I remember looking at the top 50 before the crash and the only person registered after me on that list was you.

I heard that the new post count criteria is based on how many of your posts contain an image of a fit bird...

Well I don't know how I've done it then cos I haven't posted any images of fit birds lol

Not so..

PMSL, thank you Carl.

Bluebird1 said:
bornblueegg said:
Bluebird1 said:
Wheelsy said:

Not so..

PMSL, thank you Carl.
You're welcome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.