FAO South Stand And The Singing Section

blue_bird

Counting how many times Mancini says 'important'..
We need to get behind Gareth Barry this weekend. You must remember the way the Villa fans got on his case when we played them earlier this season and it really affected his performance (some arseholes on here reckon he never recovered). I have no doubt they'll start on him again on Saturday so we need to drown them out. We haven't really got a decent song for him and I think now is the time to get one going.

blue_bird said:
We need to get behind Gareth Barry this weekend. You must remember the way the Villa fans got on his case when we played them earlier this season and it really affected his performance (some arseholes on here reckon he never recovered). I have no doubt they'll start on him again on Saturday so we need to drown them out. We haven't really got a decent song for him and I think now is the time to get one going.

--

i am not a fan of the lady gaga song for him which in all honesty hasnt caught on anyway but i agree we need to give the lad a boost

Nahh sod that lets join in with the Villa fans and slag him off!!

Joking BlueBird don't knee cap me next time i see you! ;-)

Think he's done a lot better the back end of the season and deserves our support!!

Scrabster Six said:
This got anything to do with you fancying the pants off him or is it just City related!

I said the same for Bridge and Adebayor so it's nothing to do with my mammoth crush on him. I just think he needs our support more than most on Saturday and lets have it, I like him because I rate him. Santa Cruz is 'good looking' but I dont fancy him.

The Lady Gaga song belongs to the back of my away shirt only - it's not really appropriate to sing on a match day.

The Iceman Cometh said:
Amarillo

He came to City from Aston Villa,
Gareth Barry's a f***'in Killer,
Would’nt swap him for a wild Gorrilla,
Hard as Nails, he'll do for me ...

na na na na na na na

not vey good but i tried!
there isnt many things i would swap for a wild gorilla if im being truthful.

i will be right behind the team as usual. we all need to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.