FAO those who just know the rags will be champs come May

FAO who just KNOW that the rags will be champs come May?

glen quagmire said:
United will be out of sight, by the time the derby kicks off.

I've heard this so often the last few days it's getting very boring now.

I think the comeback against Sporting will help our mentality, and I think Tevez will have his part to play as well. It's far from over. Get behind the team FFS.

Re: FAO who just KNOW that the rags will be champs come May?

Pearcey said:
glen quagmire said:

I think the comeback against Sporting will help our mentality, and I think Tevez will have his part to play as well. It's far from over. Get behind the team FFS.

I am behind the boys outwardly. Inside though, game for game they have the easier run in.

FAO who just KNOW that the rags will be champs come May?

The biggest obstacle is they've been winning for years. They EXPECT to win. No amount of money or tactics can compete with that. That's why they've done so well with a squad that is man for man worse than ours.

City are just luring the rags into a false sense of security !

Only in the last couple of weeks have I started to change my mind and say we'll win the league when asked, not sure why as it looks less likely now, but just started saying it. However, I did put £50 on them 2 weeks ago.

I put a tenner on them to win it when we were about 5 points clear and they were at odds like 13/5. Considering I'm a student, that is my equivalent of 100k

Salado De Bap said:
franksinatra said:
So what if a blue thinks United might pip us to the league, City fans have always been pessimistic due to the tumultuous history the club has had over the past 35 years.

You cant leave early, you cant show too much emotion and now you cant be pessimistic. Too many people spend too much time worrying about other peoples behaviour.

Clearly the Blue is keeping in check his own dreams and aspirations to prevent the potential disapointment, if we do fall short. The only thing that matters is
he is desperate for us to win it.

Absolutely fucking spot on pal just because a fan outwardly expresses negativity/reality doesn't mean they dont inwardly dream and yearn to rub their arrogant red faces in it come May ! To be honest I feel a lot more comforatble with a dose of realism from fellow blues than the "we'll fucking stuff Swansea 4 nil no problem" morons who appear to becoming more prevelant . It's simply not the City way !

It all transcends onto the pitch, if you don’t think the fans attitude affects the players then you’re following the wrong sport. If we don't believe in our own club, who else will? Every top team believes they have the ability to beat lesser opposition. It may seem disrespectful but we are better than Swansea, we weren't on the day and paid the price. Do you think Madrid or Barca travel to Levante or Mallorca like a bag of nerves hoping they can some how pull off a miraculous win? No they don't

At Swansea our fans were nervous as soon as it was apparent we weren’t going to coast to victory. On Thursday we were losing 3.0 on aggregate, half the ground started singing and all off a sudden we score 3 and almost snatch it. Stop crying, stop standing with your arms folded, stop saying it’s fucking over.

If we’re going to finish 2nd then let’s do it with a bang and give it all as supporters. Home or away we need everybody bouncing and backing the players 100%.

Pearcey said:
The biggest obstacle is they've been winning for years. They EXPECT to win. No amount of money or tactics can compete with that. That's why they've done so well with a squad that is man for man worse than ours.

Its only marginally worse than ours man for man.

We have 3 true leaders in Kompany, Hart and Yaya. We have Aguero and Silva who are both misfiring. We have Balotelli from whom you dont know what you are getting from week to week and we have Richards who hasnt been as good in recent weeks.

None of Zabaleta, Clichy, Lescott, Barry, De Jong, Milner, Johnson, Dzeko, Nasri, Pizzarro are particularly any better than what they have.

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
waspish said:
Don't like being pessimistic but if our away form doesn't improve 95% on our last 10 away games there is only one place the title is going :'(

Exactly this. On current form there is no chance. If I had 100k I probably would put it on them to win it.

Edit: According to Paddy Power, if I bet £100 on the rags to win it, I'll get £157.14 back. That's surely an easy £57 made isn't it?

Further edit, register via the City website and get a free £20 bet, so lumped that on too and will get an extra 11quid odd.

If you've got the 100 quid, you dont need the £57

glen quagmire said:
Pearcey said:
glen quagmire said:

I am behind the boys outwardly. Inside though, game for game they have the easier run in.

spell it out glen. where are these points going to be lost up to the derby so they will be out of sight?
i take it you think they will win every game and we will fold like a pack of cards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.