FAO those who just know the rags will be champs come May

Re: FAO who just KNOW that the rags will be champs come May?

If we win the Chelsea game i think we will go on and win the league. This will give us the belief we need. The rags are banking on us not wining this, if we do they will be shitting it.

rickmcfc said:
glen quagmire said:
United will be out of sight, by the time the derby kicks off.

This all day long. Ive said it for the past 3 weeks.

as above break it down for me, where are we folding like a pack a cards

Pam said:
Josh Blue said:
you seem like an angry person pam.

When it comes to the determined to be negative bastards brigade, I am very angry indeed. It is such utter bullshit that because we have to play the Arse away and the Chavs at home, the game is up. Pathetic. Fuck off and put a bet on, then, and make yourselves a small fortune.

I'm just waiting for Joycee Banercheck to wade in with her 2 peneth. I can just picture her know seething
stock-photo-9068224-old-lady-crocheting.jpg

Ready to pounce and get some muppets what for, good old Joycee hope she don't drop a stitch.

tonea2003 said:
rickmcfc said:
glen quagmire said:

as above break it down for me, where are we folding like a pack a cards

Where have I said we are folding like a pack of cards? Were not scoring as many, conceding more, have key players out injured or not playing at their best, and we have a much harder run in of fixtures. Just my opinion but I think by the time we get to the derby, it will be practically pointless or we will need miracles to win the league.

tonea2003 said:
glen quagmire said:
Pearcey said:
I've heard this so often the last few days it's getting very boring now.

I think the comeback against Sporting will help our mentality, and I think Tevez will have his part to play as well. It's far from over. Get behind the team FFS.

I am behind the boys outwardly. Inside though, game for game they have the easier run in.

spell it out glen. where are these points going to be lost up to the derby so they will be out of sight?
i take it you think they will win every game and we will fold like a pack of cards.

ON CURRENT FORM
at any away game we can drop points

Chelsea will come knowing we need the points more than they do and are more than capable of frustrating us and playing on the break

if the rags come to ours only needing a point they will walk it

we have blown it where we have lost away we should have been more like the rags playing to make sure you don't loose and look to go balls out in the last 10- 15 mins and sneak a win or at least a draw not losses like sunderland swansea etc

and the Fulham away game still haunts me

I just cannot see us doing it. Our form/style of play over the last month does not suggest that we will go on to win the vast majority of our remaining fixtures. Does that mean I'm negative? perhaps, does that mean I KNOW Utd will win the league? of course not. What I do know is that it would take an out of character slip up for Utd not to win it from here

rickmcfc said:
glen quagmire said:

Do you think the Rags will win every game excluding the Derby?

Pam seems quite angry.
I'm just angry with our players who have pissed it away - seemingly they enjoy rags shoving the fact they are top of the league in your face at every opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.