FAO those who just know the rags will be champs come May

Re: FAO who just KNOW that the rags will be champs come May?

i put £100 on the rags on the mornin of the swansea game at odds of 11/10
thinkin cos i am that shit at gambling it mite help us, if not the £210 return will help to ease the pain.

salfordblues said:
rickmcfc said:
glen quagmire said:
United will be out of sight, by the time the derby kicks off.

This all day long. Ive said it for the past 3 weeks.

Do you think the Rags will win every game excluding the Derby?

Yes, I've seen it all before with these fuckers everything will go their way.

FAO who just KNOW that the rags will be champs come May?

If they are then its our fault. We need to get stuck in Now...no fucking about soundly Beat all that come up against us. Play every game like the last five minutes of a cup final. And when Tevez comes back give him encouragement he's the one that will hold the key.

Tbh I think most people are saying that as protection, if United win it people can say they have said that since March.

Pragmatist or fatalist? The never-ending sendings off and/or penalties for MANUre's advantage seem not to be diminishing in their constancy. I am certain that MANUre will win the title as sure as I was that The Dippers were gonna win the CC. Run of the ball, rub of the green, vital deflections, lucky bounces, pens and sendings-off will win it for them. It won't be the pure quality of their football that will win it!

Stretfordian_Blue said:
Tbh I think most people are saying that as protection, if United win it people can say they have said that since March.

Had an uneasy feeling since the end of January

Its not the results for me - i dont think we have a sufficient robust mentality or a pattern of play that is direct or fast enough

Teams have worked us out - defend sit deep and break quickly

its that fookin simple

We are far far too one dimensional and too slow

Yes we score the first goal and we are pretty much certain to win but if we concede the first goal then we are in trouble

The fookin debacle with Lisbon sums up the fookin team

Only when we were 2 down and the players got an utter bollocking did we put in a perofrmance - it was Hamburg all over again and another fookin hard luck story.

So yes and as much as it makes me puke then rags are favorites for the title and can you imagine the fookin flags "why always us" being sold outside the fookin swamp.

Sorry buts that how i feel - rags result today meand nothing it was always going to be 3 points just wish we could play with the same sense of directness and speed instead of the recent Swansea and Lisbon shite. (first half at least)

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Pragmatist or fatalist? The never-ending sendings off and/or penalties for MANUre's advantage seem not to be diminishing in their constancy. I am certain that MANUre will win the title as sure as I was that The Dippers were gonna win the CC. Run of the ball, rub of the green, vital deflections, lucky bounces, pens and sendings-off will win it for them. It won't be the pure quality of their football that will win it!
True, the down right cheating of the officials has cost us about 8pts, theyve had one dodgy decision all season , we`ve had so many i cant count them all. Once we looked like we were going to win it in they stepped & the title was being decided months ago, no-one can convince me any different. We will never be allowed to win it.

How many penalties and sending offs have occured since they needed 10 points to catch us?.

Its starting to become annoyingly obvious that the game is rigged the only way to do it is to do a Jose and be 10 points ahead or you never get it. Its clear as day now even the way pundits celebrate United victories as if they have some investment in the club.

OH GOWD JUST STOP IT!

Nothing is fixed, rigged, decided beforehand, etc, etc.

At the end of the day we only have ourselves to blame. The title was there for the taking. We were 7 points in front. Then we lost at Sunderland, Everton, and Swansea. We could have and should have won those games and taken 9 points. We drew at WBA. Another 2 points dropped. 11 points in total. That would have put us 7 points clear, still with a game in hand. We lost the title/title race away from home. Plain and simple.

jrb said:
OH GOWD JUST STOP IT!

Nothing is fixed, rigged, decided beforehand, etc, etc.

At the end of the day we only have ourselves to blame. The title was there for the taking. We were 7 points in front. Then we lost at Sunderland, Everton, and Swansea. We could have and should have won those games and taken 9 points. We drew at WBA. Another 2 points dropped. 11 points in total. That would have put us 7 points clear, still with a game in hand. We lost the title/title race away from home. Plain and simple.

I am not denying we have ourselves to blame for some losses but the difference here is if we were them over there we would have been awarded penaties. Had players sent off in our favour and things would be vastly different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.