FAO those who just know the rags will be champs come May

Re: FAO who just KNOW that the rags will be champs come May?

Shirley said:
salfordblues said:
rickmcfc said:
This all day long. Ive said it for the past 3 weeks.

Do you think the Rags will win every game excluding the Derby?

Yes, I've seen it all before with these fuckers everything will go their way.
Shirley it can't happen again

SWP's back said:
Shirley said:
salfordblues said:
Do you think the Rags will win every game excluding the Derby?

I tried that one with him/her once.

He/she was not amused.

jrb said:
OH GOWD JUST STOP IT!

Nothing is fixed, rigged, decided beforehand, etc, etc.

At the end of the day we only have ourselves to blame. The title was there for the taking. We were 7 points in front. Then we lost at Sunderland, Everton, and Swansea. We could have and should have won those games and taken 9 points. We drew at WBA. Another 2 points dropped. 11 points in total. That would have put us 7 points clear, still with a game in hand. We lost the title/title race away from home. Plain and simple.
When were we ever 7 points ahead after playing the same number of games?

didactic said:
jrb said:
OH GOWD JUST STOP IT!

Nothing is fixed, rigged, decided beforehand, etc, etc.

At the end of the day we only have ourselves to blame. The title was there for the taking. We were 7 points in front. Then we lost at Sunderland, Everton, and Swansea. We could have and should have won those games and taken 9 points. We drew at WBA. Another 2 points dropped. 11 points in total. That would have put us 7 points clear, still with a game in hand. We lost the title/title race away from home. Plain and simple.

I am not denying we have ourselves to blame for some losses but the difference here is if we were them over there we would have been awarded penaties. Had players sent off in our favour and things would be vastly different.
Penalties are often missed or saved and sending offs don't equal points. Scoring and winning equals points; the refs aren't going to do that for us and we missed chance after chance after chance...

Slightly off topic but whatever happens, instead of slagging us off all the time, the media, the rest of the clubs and the Premier League should get down on their collective knees and thank City for keeping the league alive this year.

Mid-March and the nearest club apart from City is 17 points behind the rags. Fans of other clubs who label us "failures" if we don't win it should take a good hard look in their own backyards.

dctid said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
Tbh I think most people are saying that as protection, if United win it people can say they have said that since March.

Had an uneasy feeling since the end of January

Its not the results for me - i dont think we have a sufficient robust mentality or a pattern of play that is direct or fast enough

Teams have worked us out - defend sit deep and break quickly

its that fookin simple

We are far far too one dimensional and too slow

Yes we score the first goal and we are pretty much certain to win but if we concede the first goal then we are in trouble

The fookin debacle with Lisbon sums up the fookin team

Only when we were 2 down and the players got an utter bollocking did we put in a perofrmance - it was Hamburg all over again and another fookin hard luck story.

So yes and as much as it makes me puke then rags are favorites for the title and can you imagine the fookin flags "why always us" being sold outside the fookin swamp.

Sorry buts that how i feel - rags result today meand nothing it was always going to be 3 points just wish we could play with the same sense of directness and speed instead of the recent Swansea and Lisbon shite. (first half at least)
I agree with that.

We have one way of playing, at one tempo. Only twice have I seen us really go for it, changing the way we play: Rags in the FAC second half and Sporting in the EL last half hour.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
SWP's back said:
Shirley said:

I tried that one with him/her once.

He/she was not amused.
Great mind. thinks alike

danburge82 said:
Penalties are often missed or saved and sending offs don't equal points. Scoring and winning equals points; the refs aren't going to do that for us and we missed chance after chance after chance...

Well their "luck" seems better than ours because things seem to be happening for them when they need them most. When now even the goal difference is evaporating. Teams that play out of their skin against us seem to fold when they from over there visit.

I dont get it.

danburge82 said:
Lucky for them how they didn't miss the 4 against Stoke and Chelsea that gave them 4 point eh.

And the sending off's against Wolves and West Brom saw the scorlines increase by 5 goals between them.

didactic said:
danburge82 said:

Well their "luck" seems better than ours because things seem to be happening for them when they need them most. When now even the goal difference is evaporating. Teams that play out of their skin against us seem to fold when they from over there visit.

I dont get it.

West Brom and Everton and Fulham and Swansea did not play out of their skin we played shite

did one of our players say after the Lisbon game we did not try very hard in the first half - if so each and every fookin one of them wants a kicking

we are where we are because of us no one else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.