UK far right trouble July/August 24

The Hartlepool Mosque apparently gave £25K to the British Legion last year through poppy sales and has cooked and donated 25,000 meals for distribution by a food bank charity via a church. Still attacking it and the Police obviously sends a signal that their donations are not welcome. I think….

More protests have been planned over the coming days, but campaign groups like Stand Up To Racism are organising their own counter demonstrations,

These are set to take place in cities including Leeds, Liverpool, Cardiff, Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham, Weymouth, and Rotherham.

Bad faith is pretending there isn't a problem with unsustainably high levels of immigration...

Bad faith is ignoring the 4.1 million Reform votes at the GE.

Bad faith is pretending that the new government will stem the tide of illegal immigrants.

Bad faith is forgetting the terrorist events involving immigrants in the UK since July 7th 2005...

If you avoid playing the race card we can have the debate here.

OK tell me where I played the race card in my post?

and for your information I was just behind the bus in Tavistock Square when the bomb went off and had a clear view of both the explosion and the aftermath so don't you dare fucking tell me I'm forgetting terrorist events

Let's agree that they are morons.

Let's agree that violence is never acceptable.

Let's agree that the 'spark', this time, is almost certainly wrong.

But let's not pretend that there isn't a debate to be had about the high level of immigration into this country which is causing these social tensions.

And let's not close down that debate by calling people who want tighter immigration controls racist.
Racists are causing social tensions, the rest of us just want to get on with our lives happily and peacefully, regardless of who my neighbour is or religion they follow.
Be truthful if say 4 Somalian young men who couldn’t speak English and you knew they were migrants would you feel just as comfortable with your young children playing outside unsupervised with those men you know nothing about hanging around ?
Now in todays world that extra concern you’ve just felt might actually make you racist, that’s because you’re basing you concerns on the colour of skin and foreigners but it’s the unknown, they dont know who they are
how many people have ben told that Islam tells them its their to duty to kill non believers and its fine to have sex with underage girls and beat their women etc…
This on top of what people have already seen in the past, muslims blow themselves up in terror attacks like 9/11 and MEN, Muslims have chopped a soldiers head off.

People in deprived areas are living this at the moment they don’t know they’re neighbours and are scared and if you’re not living on a street or community where this is happening it’s hard to understand I’d imagine
These people for me deserve to have their concerns listened too and reassured

If all the racial tension is to calm down people on both sides need to be able to discuss it and listen to each other

smashing up churches and bricking police officers doesn’t help anything but neither does labelling someone a right wing nut job racist if they raise a concern because then normal decent people are too scared to express their concerns for fear of being labelled
id feel safer with that scenario than allowing them to go to the bbc in a school trip or be unsupervised at a Catholic Church.

Sat at a pool in Croatia, don’t know anyone around us , loads of ‘foreigners’ yet feel safe as houses regardless.

You’re literally scared of the ‘bogeyman’ mate, the fact you’re using the shit about all Muslims have a duty to kill non believers tells me you know the square root of fuck all about their religion.

No point debating anything further with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.