UK far right trouble July/August 24

It's still unknown and can only come out in court.

Anything before the court appearance is speculation at best.

Yeah he’s clearly a nutter but the trigger that made him do it could have been days earlier,

Dance teacher could’ve shouted at him from her car “ get out the road you idiot “ or beeped him the day before
It could be absolutely anything

May I ask about the motive leading to that horrible act?
Did I miss it?

If it's still unknown, what exactly is being discussed?

Seems like a wonderful media and street event that stops people from sitting back, using their brains and think.
We'll have to wait and see I think.

I'd imagine now that his identity has been revealed people who went to school with him and other acquaintances will give us a bit more information about his character.

I keep thinking about those mass shootings in America where often the motive is an exaggerated sense of grievance against a teacher a school or whatever.

Whatever the motive he'll spend the rest of his life in prison or a mental institution.

Everyone should be involved and every thing should be discussed.

Calmly if possible.

Pretty sure I never accused you personally of playing the race card and equally sure I answered you're question about the nature of the debate.

I'm not sure about either of those last two points (see your post below...) but let's try and move forward

What format should this debate take? We have representative democracy and elect officials to parliament to propose and scrutinise legislation? The FPTP does mean that some views are under represented but you and I can do nothing about that right now, so how do we move forward? or do we wait until there is some form of PR?

When you say everyone should be involved what does that mean in practice? Do you want some form of referendum or some form of public enquiry if so what are the terms of these? Do you want a parliamentary select committee to undertake some sort of analysis?

You want a debate rather than people chucking rocks at coppers, I'm good with that, but I don't understand what type of debate you want and what the question is we are debating. Is the question how much and what type of immigration do we want as a country ? If so what's your viewpoint/answer to that question?

Bad faith is pretending there isn't a problem with unsustainably high levels of immigration...

Bad faith is ignoring the 4.1 million Reform votes at the GE.

Bad faith is pretending that the new government will stem the tide of illegal immigrants.

Bad faith is forgetting the terrorist events involving immigrants in the UK since July 7th 2005...

If you avoid playing the race card we can have the debate here.

Last edited:
Or you're remembering them more than the multitude of murders over the same time by white males?

I don't know the answer to that, but it's possible, isn't it?
Anything's possible and we always have to bear that in mind.

The older you get the more difficult it is to get out of your favourite arm chair and staying curious and open minded also becomes more difficult.

Being aware of the problem is half the battle.

Bad faith is pretending there isn't a problem with unsustainably high levels of immigration...

Bad faith is ignoring the 4.1 million Reform votes at the GE.

Bad faith is pretending that the new government will stem the tide of illegal immigrants.

Bad faith is forgetting the terrorist events involving immigrants in the UK since July 7th 2005...

If you avoid playing the race card we can have the debate here.

This post was brought to you by Reform UK.

Clink here to donate.

This post was brought to you by Reform UK.

Clink here to donate.
Never been a member of any political party mate. Far too restricting when you have the ability to think for yourself.

I've resisted the temptation to click the link but I bet it's really funny. Hope you didn't spend too much time on it.

Being sought by GMP for the violence outside a hotel in Newton Heath.

We can't say anything bad about these people. We have to believe they have legitimate concerns about immigration....

0_GMP-appealJPG.jpg

As well as assaulting any vicars they come across in the street and demanding all Christians are sent back to Rome.

Have I got this right?
Not quite. Vicars are associated with the Church of England which, though Christian, is infamously not associated with the Catholic Church, which is also Christian.
But using your hypothesis that Roman Catholics should be sent back to Rome, Protestants of a Church of England persuasion should therefore be sent back to Canterbury, as its cathedral is the seat of the Church of England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.