UK far right trouble July/August 24

We're all against things that are illegal, aren't we? Apart from weed. haha. Nobody wants ILLEGAL immigrants. Genuine refugees or asylum seekers, fair enough, but illegal is illegal!
We'll never be able to stop them, though.
Maybe Keir can give Mr Macron enough money to stop them leaving French soil?

It is an intractable problem and it won't go away, like the war on drugs.

We're (nearly) all aiming at the colour blind society that Martin Luther King described in 1964, but we won't get there by pretending that everything is rosy in the garden.

We're (nearly) all aiming at the colour blind society that Martin Luther King described in 1964, but we won't get there by pretending that everything is rosy in the garden.
The problem is hatred.

Being sought by GMP for the violence outside a hotel in Newton Heath.

We can't say anything bad about these people. We have to believe they have legitimate concerns about immigration....

0_GMP-appealJPG.jpg

Has number 1 got a strap on false beard or is it a nose bag?

Yeah but the war on drugs is utterly pointless and counterproductive.

Being sought by GMP for the violence outside a hotel in Newton Heath.

We can't say anything bad about these people. We have to believe they have legitimate concerns about immigration....

0_GMP-appealJPG.jpg
Why are two of the men wearing bras?

What doesnt help is calling people far right and nazis.

The left has changed massively over the last few years. Ive always voted for left wing parties but the same beliefs or concerns i held 10 years ago would now be considered racist or nazi by some, its ridiculous.
You're allowed to be concerned about ILLEGAL immigration and not be a racist, some people cant understand that for whatever reason.

I see the positives of immigration in my area every day, its fantastic, but i also see the negatives. These people have a completely different mindset when it comes to women etc, so much so my girlfriend no longer walks to work and gets the bus to avoid them. Ignoring shit like that isnt helping anything.

We're all against things that are illegal, aren't we? Apart from weed. haha. Nobody wants ILLEGAL immigrants. Genuine refugees or asylum seekers, fair enough, but illegal is illegal!
We'll never be able to stop them, though.

I think I'm right in saying this, but could be wrong. But the thing is, if there are no safe routes, they all just take a chance on getting here. It is only when their applications are then processed that there is a decision on if they are a legitimate immigrant or illegal.

So even 'stopping small boats' may be stopping what would turn out to be legal applicants. Which doesn't make that a fair or correct approach, just grandstanding and playing to the masses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.