UK far right trouble July/August 24

If they meet hostility why would immigrants want to integrate? My grandad was repeatedly told to “fuck off back home” despite his home not existing anymore. His sons would go on to fight in the British army.
Absolutely agree.

A lot of our ancestors had to put up with a lot of shit. We should be more welcoming in this day and age, but the billionaire media heads want to perpetuate hatred for some reason.

Reminds me of this.

1000020582.jpg

Our national dish is curry, we've just had an Asian PM. Im pretty sure we have encouraged it.

I live in London, i see it everyday how its been encouraged and thrived. Some people dont give a shit though, they dont care for what this country is about and have no interest in being involved.
London's not perfect, but it's more of a melting pot than many areas of the country. I'm not saying all individuals aren't welcoming, but not all are either.

And no, you can't make everyone integrate, there is no perfect way.

Not quite. Vicars are associated with the Church of England which, though Christian, is infamously not associated with the Catholic Church, which is also Christian.
But using your hypothesis that Roman Catholics should be sent back to Rome, Protestants of a Church of England persuasion should therefore be sent back to Canterbury, as its cathedral is the seat of the Church of England.
All these Christians look the same to me. ;-)

I think I'm right in saying this, but could be wrong. But the thing is, if there are no safe routes, they all just take a chance on getting here. It is only when their applications are then processed that there is a decision on if they are a legitimate immigrant or illegal.

So even 'stopping small boats' may be stopping what would turn out to be legal applicants. Which doesn't make that a fair or correct approach, just grandstanding and playing to the masses.
Yeah, they're not "illegal" until it's established they can't be here by law. Racist don't care about using the correct terms, though. As far as they see it..any immigrants that are of a different colour should be illegal. They switch from referring to ANY immigrant to illegal immigrants in the same sentence. Like it's all the same thing.

London's not perfect, but it's more of a melting pot than many areas of the country. I'm not saying all individuals aren't welcoming, but not all are either.

And no, you can't make everyone integrate, there is no perfect way.
I grew up in Crumpsall/Cheetham hill and can hardly recall any incidents at all between the various cultures. All live side by side quite harmonious. Shame that we’ve all these right wing racist cunts causing problems for the huge majority.

Being sought by GMP for the violence outside a hotel in Newton Heath.

We can't say anything bad about these people. We have to believe they have legitimate concerns about immigration....

0_GMP-appealJPG.jpg
Why don't the Police get a list of all the phones coupled to the nearest mast, remove those who live in the cell and send a text to the rest requiring them to report to a Police Station?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.