UK far right trouble July/August 24

What doesnt help is calling people far right and nazis.

The left has changed massively over the last few years. Ive always voted for left wing parties but the same beliefs or concerns i held 10 years ago would now be considered racist or nazi by some, its ridiculous.
You're allowed to be concerned about ILLEGAL immigration and not be a racist, some people cant understand that for whatever reason.

I see the positives of immigration in my area every day, its fantastic, but i also see the negatives. These people have a completely different mindset when it comes to women etc, so much so my girlfriend no longer walks to work and gets the bus to avoid them. Ignoring shit like that isnt helping anything.
Women get shit everyday from men

Seems to me it's just us pale stale males of the patriarchy that escape opprobrium and vilification.

Or it could be we're just too insensitive to notice nobody likes us.
Feels pretty much like nobody likes anyone! It's just easier to feel safe if there's more of you.

The bottom line is I don't believe in collective punishments.

If you are going to kick off at Muslims for something done by a Muslim, or at immigrants for something done by an immigrant, why is it not OK to brick the houses of all Tory voters for what their shit government did over 14 years?

See where I'm coming from? These are very dangerous waters, and the 'politicians' who are encouraging it are as bad (or worse) as the people carrying it out.

Feels pretty much like nobody likes anyone! It's just easier to feel safe if there's more of you.
It's so unfair.

If it wasn't for the patriarchy who'd mine the coal, bring the gas and oil ashore, put fires out, keep the parks tidy, dig the holes to sort out your water, gas, electric or broadband issues, protect the country from foreign invasion and indigenous rioters, fix the car, fix the potholes and motorways, write the code that drives the modern world.

And all we ask in return is that our tea is on the table when we get home from work. Is that unreasonable?

Why is it impossible?
for starters the masts cover a huge area-and the logistics of it all-what happens when people dont attend a police station?

what happens when they do? unless the 'protest or 'gathering' is illegal unless you have evidence of a criminal act there's nothing yo can do.

its unworkable.

The bottom line is I don't believe in collective punishments.

If you are going to kick off at Muslims for something done by a Muslim, or at immigrants for something done by an immigrant, why is it not OK to brick the houses of all Tory voters for what their shit government did over 14 years?

See where I'm coming from? These are very dangerous waters, and the 'politicians' who are encouraging it are as bad (or worse) as the people carrying it out.
You sound like you're coming from a lunatic asylum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.