UK far right trouble July/August 24

for starters the masts cover a huge area-and the logistics of it all-what happens when people dont attend a police station?

what happens when they do? unless the 'protest or 'gathering' is illegal unless you have evidence of a criminal act there's nothing yo can do.

its unworkable.

And at a guess, the ones who would turn up would be the ones not guilty of anything...

You sound like you're coming from a lunatic asylum.
You either agree with collective guilt/punishment or you don't.

I don't. I believe individuals should be brought to book for their crimes. I know that's radical stuff. Mob rule is an abomination, no matter who is on the end of it. If I had my way, all rioters (white/black/gipsy/whatever) would be on their way to a gulag so fast their feet wouldn't touch the ground. And note, I apply that to all rioters, no matter whom.

Peaceful protest is not rioting. For a start, it is not hurling bricks at coppers. Is that so hard to understand? Seems pretty basic to me.

Did he get back?

So if the new government tries to limit illegal immigration as it promised, will you label Keir Starmer as a racist?

Or will you recognize that the bad guys are the people smugglers and perhaps support (this) government's initiatives to stem the flow of illegal immigrants.

And let's emphasise the difference between illegal immigrants leaving the shores of the EU where they're in no danger, and refugees from Syria, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Hong Kong, who are always welcome.
Hopefully the current administration will repeal the 2023 Illegal Migration Act which contravenes international law

Some people desperately want this murderer to be a Muslim.

After all, it's a well-known fact that before Muslims came to this country there were never any murders, rapes or paedophilia. You go back to the Middle Ages, it was all perfectly peaceful. Knights and squires wandered about the country handing out bouquets to the peasants, while the simple peasants occupied themselves with basket-weaving and other harmless crafts. Those Vikings came over to spread peace and love and the Romans were noted for their great humanity and regard for human rights.

It seems to me that the Muslims were blamed at every stage. When people asked why people were rioting in front of a mosque and attacking that mosque, the answer was 'well a Muslim man was arrested near the vigil and he was caught with a knife and that is what set the riots off', well turns out that man was not a Muslim, but someone on his way to Southport to riot. The murderer himself was said to have no known links to Islam, though it must be noted that doesn't necessarily mean 100% for certain that he isn't a Muslim, just that it isn't very likely.

So they've spent 3 days blaming Muslims, attacking a mosque, rioting up and down the country, spreading the most heinous misinformation about the Muslim community and it turns out, most likely, no Muslim had anything to do with this at any stage, yet they were blamed at every stage and attacked and vilified.

I feel sorry for the Muslim community and I do not blame them if they feel unsafe in their own homes.

It seems to me that the Muslims were blamed at every stage. When people asked why people were rioting in front of a mosque and attacking that mosque, the answer was 'well a Muslim man was arrested near the vigil and he was caught with a knife and that is what set the riots off', well turns out that man was not a Muslim, but someone on his way to Southport to riot. The murderer himself was said to have no known links to Islam, though it must be noted that doesn't necessarily mean 100% for certain that he isn't a Muslim, just that it isn't very likely.

So they've spent 3 days blaming Muslims, attacking a mosque, rioting up and down the country, spreading the most heinous misinformation about the Muslim community and it turns out, most likely, no Muslim had anything to do with this at any stage, yet they were blamed at every stage and attacked and vilified.

I feel sorry for the Muslim community and I do not blame them if they feel unsafe in their own homes.
And it's counter-productive. It encourages Muslims to be more insular and suspicious of outsiders. It probably promotes hate. Don't get me wrong, where Muslim individuals break the law I am all for them being arrested and punished. I just don't like Muslims being attacked for being Muslim.

It's like the twats who attack Jews because they think that somehow all Jews are responsible for what Israel does. It's monstrous, wicked ignorance and just what you expect from brain-dead bullies.

It is a comment passed about, but by other fucking racist.

This comment is the exact reason these issues/non issues will never get sorted out. people telling people that racists are the ones who pass around that the koran says this, that or the other. the reality is the koran DOES have a multitude of abhorent teachings in it. However saying this doesnt make ANYONE a racist as islam isnt a RACE its an ideology. Everyone man woman and child on this planet has a right to reject or disagree with an ideology. If some weirdos want to believe in fairy stories thats for them, but im entitled to say its a fucked up fairy story.

You're not giving sufficient weight to the atrocities committed by immigrants over the last 20 years or so.
7/7 terrorist attack - 3 of the 4 perpetrators were born in Yorkshire. The other was a Muslim convert born in Jamaica.

Manchester Arena bombing - the perpetrator was born in, ahem, Manchester.

The Southport stabbings - the accused was born in Cardiff. We don’t know at this stage whether it was a terrorist attack but like the vast majority of the others mentioned above, he’s not an immigrant.

The London Bridge terrorist attack in 2017 on the other hand was committed by 3 immigrants.

Of course, if you go back a bit further than 20 years there were the London nail bombings which saw 4 people - including an unborn baby - killed and 140 injured across 3 weekends in 1999. The perpetrator of that one was David Copeland, a Neo-Nazi who was attempting to start a race war. He wasn’t an immigrant either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.