UK far right trouble July/August 24

A lad at work shared this sad notice for everyone's safety as we work across the UK . It's going to get worse before it's better and fair play to the scouse mp etc defending a mosque not least for the work they do for Foodbanks.View attachment 127230

Surprisingly we had a visit from the police both at our yard and office checking if everything was OK. Asking if we have had any problems from the public and to report any.
We are only a small council, not sure why anyone would be targeting us council workers.
Worrying times do the police know something we don't ?

A lad at work shared this sad notice for everyone's safety as we work across the UK . It's going to get worse before it's better and fair play to the scouse mp etc defending a mosque not least for the work they do for Foodbanks.View attachment 127230
If I wasn't already in my pyjamas I'd wander over and have a look at the sad acts, but not a peep of anything actually happening in Glasgow this evening.

It started by a nasty piece of shit stabbing and killing kids. I'm sure if that didn't happen these riots/ protests wouldn't happen.

Sure, it was the spark that lit the gunpowder, but there are those who have been stacking that gunpowder there waiting for the spark to happen.

It was a horrendous and heinous crime, no sane person disagrees with that. The decision to initially spread misinformation and then riot in this way is a choice that these people have made and so they and only they are entirely culpable for what is unfolding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.