UK far right trouble July/August 24

Arm the police ffs.

The wannabe little chav football hooligan types who are causing all this shit won’t be half as brave if they knew every cop was armed - you know, like they are in literally every other country on the fucking planet apart from the UK.

There’s nothing special about our daft little island that means our police shouldn’t carry guns in the same way their peers do around the world.

Arm the police ffs.

The wannabe little chav football hooligan types who are causing all this shit won’t be half as brave if they knew every cop was armed - you know, like they are in literally every other country on the fucking planet apart from the UK.
We don’t need to arm them with guns, they’d was a time in NI where even the army only had shields and batons. Maybe Just let them use rubber bullets. I’m told they are really really sore.

What has attacking Mosques got to do with that?
Nothing. That's what Twitter and social media do add fuel to the fire. It doesn't take much. Look at Leeds recently rioting. Lots jumped on the bandwagon for a jolly old smash up.

Why don't the Police get a list of all the phones coupled to the nearest mast, remove those who live in the cell and send a text to the rest requiring them to report to a Police Station?
That wouldn’t be lawful or practical I’d imagine, they’d be intruding on tens of thousands of innocent people. Some of them also cover huge distances
What doesnt help is calling people far right and nazis.

The left has changed massively over the last few years. Ive always voted for left wing parties but the same beliefs or concerns i held 10 years ago would now be considered racist or nazi by some, its ridiculous.
You're allowed to be concerned about ILLEGAL immigration and not be a racist, some people cant understand that for whatever reason.

I see the positives of immigration in my area every day, its fantastic, but i also see the negatives. These people have a completely different mindset when it comes to women etc, so much so my girlfriend no longer walks to work and gets the bus to avoid them. Ignoring shit like that isnt helping anything.
Domestic violence goes up when England play…

These people ffs, they aren’t one person with the same uniformed mindset. Just like every race there’s good and bad ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.