UK far right trouble July/August 24

This perfectly reinforces the point I made literally 30 mins ago.

Arm. The. Police.
What difference would it actually make ? No police officer is going to risk killing someone pushing and shoving him (her), or throwing bottles or bricks.

As you say they're armed across Europe, but when did you last hear of them shooting idiots like this ?

Some unknown organisation on tiktok is helping fuel this, so many new bot accounts that know how the algorithm works to get their hate to go viral, then the videos are filled with supportive comments from other bots. Which then goes on to make actual users think these are popular acceptable opinions and help brainwash.
There was an account on Prince Harry doing the same thing four accounts making thousands and thousands of malicious posts. Surely something can be done about it it was traced to these four accounts but the damage to society is already done isn’t it.

This perfectly reinforces the point I made literally 30 mins ago.

Arm. The. Police.

It won't do anything. People not involved in the violence could be shot.

In many states in America they have the same tactics of diffusing the sitation. They certainly don't use their guns as bystanders could be hit.

In France they have the opposite and they go in hard with weapons but rioters will then be armed the next time and it just escalates things. I've seen running battles between rioters armed with all sorts and cornering the police when I lived near Paris.

I know its really annoying to watch but the main instigators tonight won't be getting away with it. Over the coming days and weeks pictures of them will be released and they'll be arrested.

Ban these far right organisations like the so-called "English Defence League". They are violent, racist, terrorist organisations and they should be treated as such. Arrest and prosecute the perpetrators of racism, violence and terrorism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.