UK far right trouble July/August 24

Why are these fucktards attacking police and police stations?
Because it is a far right tactic, claim the police are tools of the state and have lost control, control and order only their ideology can return.

This is clearly orchestrated mob atracks planned well before the GE partly for their intrest and partly to destabalise the labour government they knew was coming in, the events in southport has given them their excuse to enact a campaign of civil disorder which was always coming at some point.

The weather and school holidays has also helped as more people will come out if its dry and young teenagers and adults will join in just to pass the time or for the nobble.

You have your core facists the ones attacking police, local youth just going along and opportunist seeing a chance to loot and rob.

There’s never many protests in the rain it’s a great idea they use them abroad and there’s a fire hydrant on every street the police have used it before but I can’t remember where it was might of been in NI.
We sometimes saw water cannons used against protesters (in this case) when I was working in Kenya. They were always used with tear gas - water cannon knocked people off their feet and winded them, then they gulped in tear gas trying to get their breath back. They,re more like baton rounds and rubber bullets than a giant garden hose.

Yes a big movement affiliated to the punk thing. It was refreshing. It will be again.

I organised a Rock Against Racism concert in Bradford in the late 70s, a lot about that movement was great, the SWP were not.

After Blair Peach died there was an anti Nazi League march in Leicester, now completely forgotten, it was a counter demo, the NF were marching through Leicester's Asian area, their usual MO. I took a whole lot of folk down there, it turned nasty, and the coppers kettled and did their thing with batons and dogs, but only after the SWP had ransacked a building site and used the bricks for other means, a lot of folk got hurt that day.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.