UK far right trouble July/August 24

Oh go on then, tell us all the great things England has done across the world.
There' s so many. From railways and industrial revolution to computing and sciences. Culturally we have musicians who are known world wide, writers, comedians. We are and have been a major force for democracy, common law, anti slavery etc.

But I am guessing you know that ? Confused.

We gave the world fish and chips. Just don't go telling any of the far-right knuckle-draggers that the origins go back to Jewish immigrants who had settled in England because they'll be bricking chippies next!

I do know if you leave the skin on the fish under the batter you should be deported

I've read the last 6 pages and come across the word "grifter"many times before and have never heard of it before. What does it mean?
Examples.
Tommy Robinson, Irish passport holder, Spanish resident, claims to hate migration and does everything to protect ‘British values’. Perpetually getting arrested or skipping bail, so he can set up some sort of ‘free TR page’ on some social network site.
Nigel Farage, Belgian passport holder, runs a limited company pretending to be a political party, whips people into a frenzy then charges the self same people for membership of his party. All cash goes the Nige…..

Far right wankers using a tragedy to push their fascist agenda.

I'm sure the parents of the victims appreciated their 'support'.

Again the monitisation of hate. An industry of fear and manipulative bullshit lapped up by people who feel they've lost their own meaning of life.

Fuck social media.

My spider senses tell me that a fair few of those on the streets will have a previous conviction or two between them.
Oh aye. I'm sure they will.

Have you seen the mobs? I would guess half of them have some form.
Bricking coppers is 'contempt' for the legal process. Rioting causes significant disruption. Maximum sentence for rioting is 10 years.
Personally I'd ship them all to a remote island where they'd have no cause to moan about lack of assimilation or 'cultural enrichment'.

But any sentences handed down will depend on the offence they're convicted of and any mitigation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.