UK far right trouble July/August 24

I need to understand one thing, these people seem to not understand the difference between england and britain.

They flit between the 2 like thet are the same thing, being british means being multicultural, even our islands(s) has 4 or more cultures to it by their "native" conception add to that Britain made up 180+ cultures at one point and all are part of our history of herritage.

Seems these gimps mix up that and some 1066 kingdom of wessex bollocks that hasn't existed for 950 years

The JSO mob were (a) repeat offenders, (b) on bail for previous offences (c) guilty of a conspiracy to cause even more significant disruption than they achieved and (d) showed contempt for the legal process throughout the trial. They were also convicted under a law that carries a maximum 10 year tariff.

While attacking the police and places of worship is abhorrent I would expect a first offender to be treated more leniently than those JSO people. Whether that's right or wrong is another matter.

If the ringleaders of the riot were identified and and brought to justice however, and their circumstances were similar to the JSO ones, then I'd expect them to be dealt with commensurately.

How the hell can you compare JSO, to violent protestors attacking police ffs

The JSO protestors have had longer sentences than some fucking sex offenders.

We've invaded most of it - does that count?

Interesting that the poster you are responding to states 'England' has done great things rather than Britain.
We have been invaded too. Yes I said England. If you go on the world wide Web which we invented and have a look.

Yes, on the one side you’ve got massive cunts trying to defend the rioters and making excuses for the pond life and on the other side you have people calling them out for what they are.
You can call it division but I’d prefer to look at it as you’re on the right side or the wrong side of the argument.
Clue - smashing towns up, burning shit, punching random Muslims walking past and bricking mosques isn’t the right side..
Quite agree, but how do you get the ‘ordinary’ people, desperately wanting a fair and just society to work together. There never will be equality, that’s a fact, but it could be more fairer and equal in the law.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.