UK far right trouble July/August 24

If you stay away from the divisive news and live your own life with friends and family, then it's not actually bad at all.
Not quite so easy as that though-one of my best friends is a black lass, it upsets her terribly. She said after the last euros, that it made her feel like she didn’t belong..

She also got racially abused almost every week at work…

Apparently the cowardly **** was allowed to cover his face at the hearing this morning. Might be because he's a juvenile, but it still fucking stinks.
I couldn't understand that either.
He is 18 in a few days though and I wonder if things will then change, or is when the offense was committed the overriding factor?

Neither of which would have happened had the UK not resisted so strongly in the first place.
But the UK ( the op claimed it was England) didn’t stand alone. That’s a disrespectful to the Commonwealth troops and the Poles who turned the tide of the BoB. It was a group effort, no one country can or should claim it was their win.

He is 18 in a few days though and I wonder if things will then change, or is when the offense was committed the overriding factor?
I think once he does turn 18 he can be named, although someone with knowledge of the legal profession may put me right on that.

I'm pretty sure the main thing is the age when the crime was done. That determines sentencing.
But at a certain age (18?) you get moved to an adult jail, as opposed to a youth one.
Equally possible is that the twat will end up in Broadmoor. It depends on whether the law judges him sane or not.

But the UK ( the op claimed it was England) didn’t stand alone. That’s a disrespectful to the Commonwealth troops and the Poles who turned the tide of the BoB. It was a group effort, no one country can or should claim it was their win.
I didn't say otherwise, you decided to trash what the UK did, I was just reminding you.

Lots of other countries were over run, and yes their people did resist from within, but had we been over run, then the world might be a whole different place.

I didn't say otherwise, you decided to trash what the UK did, I was just reminding you.

Lots of other countries were over run, and yes their people did resist from within, but had we been over run, then the world might be a whole different place.
I didn’t trash it, I just downplayed its significance. The yanks bang on about how they won WW2, despite joining in half way through. Fwiw one of my family fought and died defending London in the BoB. He flew in 303 Squadron. Maybe give those guys a bit of credit.

I'm pretty sure the main thing is the age when the crime was done. That determines sentencing.
But at a certain age (18?) you get moved to an adult jail, as opposed to a youth one.
Equally possible is that the twat will end up in Broadmoor. It depends on whether the law judges him sane or not.
Yes, been trying to remember the Mary Bell case and I've just read she was transferred to Styal at 16, which is an "adult" prison I think? She was much younger than this offender when arrested .....a child in every sense of the word....and was, of course, released eventually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.