UK far right trouble July/August 24

The riots have started because a 17 year old lad walked into a dance studio in Southport stabed and killed 3 girls. A British male army officer was stabed last week outside his barracks. A female was stabbed and killed on a beach in bournemouth 2 weeks ago. Social services and police were set upon in Leeds for trying to take children of parents that were throwing them out of a window. The police then left them to riot and did nothing. The Manchester Airport incident let out on bail. If the police attempt to stop and search a member of the public who is of colour they are called racist by the left wing wokies so they don't do it anymore . The protests have been a disgrace the past couple of nights with shocking behaviour. There should of been peaceful protests. I said on another thread there is a massive security threat in this country with immigrants coming into this country with a hatred of our past. They are not taught all the great things England has done. That is just one of the many things that needs to be worked on.
Do you personally feel these things?
I know that some people do, and I would argue that is exactly why politicians have such responsibility, as do journalists, to be honest on all channels about facts.

I agree with you that peaceful protests are a basic right.
There was a child protection issue in Harehills that led to rioting. I have not seen that parents were throwing children from the window, so I would be interested in the source of your information. I would charge, try, and sentence anyone violently rioting.

Where does your understanding of immigrants hating our past come from? I have not seen any data to back that statement, so I would be interested in your source. I have no issue with sharing truth, which is also why I back the National Trust's efforts to educate the public about the history of our important houses, both good and bad.

Stop and search numbers have been increasing since 2017 (according to police data) so could you share the source of your information?

My concern with your post is that you have picked a small number of incidents to explain why people are rioting. I assume that you have chosen those incidents because they involve people you believe to be non-British. The person accused of the offences in Southport is British - we know nothing about him other than that he was born in Wales, lived in Southport, and his parentage. If he is tried and convicted then he will also be a murderer. Have you looked at cases over the last few weeks involving crimes committed by British nationals?

Just remembered we invented football and the steam engine but I’ve just checked the points system and they’ve been cancelled out by James Corden
Jet Engine, tin can, Bessemer process, penicillin thousands of other things all cancelled out by television and the WWW.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.