UK far right trouble July/August 24

The suspect in the stabbing attack case can now be named as Axel Rudakubana after a ruling from the judge in court.

After hearing submissions, Judge Andrew Menary KC declined to make an order to conceal his identity.

Rudakubana, who turns 18 in six days, has now been remanded in youth custody.

judge listened to legal argument for 20 minutes before ruling that Rudakubana's identity could be revealed.
Met Menary a few years back, just after he took silk. Impressive guy.

Let's not kid ourselves Manchester will be next.

We got plenty of scrotes balaclavared up on their scrotabikes itching to do the same.

The world is on its arse.

Get the water cannons on the scruffy twats.
I think that we sold our water cannons (or most of them).

This is meant in no way to minimize the three girls and everyone still fighting for their lives and all the survivors, but fuck me, he looks like a child himself. What has he done? I just can't get my head round someone with their whole life left to live doing something so violent. What will his family and friends make of it all.

It wasn't as simple as the police ran away from the Muslim rioters - as the far fight have said.

Not everyone in the police is riot trained. They probably didn't have the numbers to do deal with the amount of people.

There also might have been a possiblity of being surrounded so they fell back to a safer point.
The policing in London last night was bizarre. Understandably they were in full riot gear as it may have turned ugly, but there was only a small amount of violence initially. People walking through the area including a new presenter were handcuffed for being in an area that wasn’t approved for the protest route, but without any warning that they were in an unauthorised area. The presenter was released when a different officer recognised him. He was just on his way home. A senior officer was heard to shout pick anyone and arrest them, despite no offences being committed, just some chanting. Many were kettled in to an area, despite their wish to go home. They were told they couldn’t leave. They were then told they couldn’t leave until they provided their names with proof of ID. The were all going to be charged with breaching the conditions of the protest by exceeding the allotted time. They were only over time because they had been kettled to an area and detained. There was little violence and 100 arrests yet in Southport there have been 5 to date after serious criminality. It was surreal to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.