UK far right trouble July/August 24

I presume you’re one of those who are adamant he’s in his 30s, arrived illegally into the U.K. and your FB is full of right wing shite proclaiming that you want your country back.
No I just think they’re using pictures from when he was younger as the pictures I have seen is not a 17 year old. You weirdo.

No I just think they’re using pictures from when he was younger as the pictures I have seen is not a 17 year old. You weirdo.
I’ve read your posts.
I’m quite content that there’s only one fucking weirdo in this exchange and it ain’t me.
Not on this occasion anyway.

There's a brilliant book called Prisoners of Geography that uses maps to explain how physical geography has impacted history and politics. You can pick up the larger format hardback for about £12 and it's a great gift for anyone interested in those sorts of things.
I’m assuming Poland features , it’s got a very unfortunate location. Off I go to give Bezos more money.

that's a lot of blah blah criticism of policng tactics by the Met-they handled it excellently, as you correctly say 'there was little violence' and little damage and certainly not dozens of officers taken to hospital by ambulances that are needed elsewhere.

Southport was an example of the police being unprepared for the sheer level of pig ignorant racists and knuckle draggers prepared to 'protest' in the name of these horrific crimes. I've alluded to it elsewhere but arresting people on the night was not practicable for several reasons-and that means when identifed suspects will be arrested in slow time.

Also, if somebody rocks up to a potential riot-you dont always get to make the decision when you go home. You've pretty much forfeited that.
I am not sure it could be claimed to be excellent. Effective, yes, but there seems to have been significant overreach. There is a balance to be struck with the right to protest. It will play on to the hands of those claiming two tier policing because more overt criminality has been obvious on other protests this year and the police have not intervened. Last night was more akin to a police state.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.