UK far right trouble July/August 24

I'm struggling here-there is no such thing as 'two-tiered' policing-thats just another made up right wing conspiracy ..and 'police state'..more conspiracy nonsense....

Did you want a repeat of Southport? No. The Met gave the 'protestors' a prescribed location/route for their protest-which is the law-breach it you get nicked. Commit public order offences-get nicked.

If staffing etc allows its always better to take out the ring leaders/gobby ones because it tends to suppress the rest.

It worked.
There is a two-tier system of policing (and justice system more broadly), it just isn’t the one the right-wing prescribe.

Just ask any member of the recent Tory government.

Or don’t, as you’ll only get some delusional nonsense about being persecuted (by not actually being prosecuted).

I am not sure it could be claimed to be excellent. Effective, yes, but there seems to have been significant overreach. There is a balance to be struck with the right to protest. It will play on to the hands of those claiming two tier policing because more overt criminality has been obvious on other protests this year and the police have not intervened. Last night was more akin to a police state.

Not saying this is 100% accurate of definitive, but you get some protests where people turn up with banners and placards, while these rioting wankers turned up with bricks and lager.

Lots of mis information on the internet and you’ve just added a bit more.
Britain should be rightly proud of their war efforts. In a very dark time in our history a lot of very brave young (and old) men and women stood up to an evil that could quite possibly have changed the way we live forever.
There were other allies who more than played their parts but we shouldn’t play down the role the U.K. played.

Sadly, it’s what’s happening recently where the shame lies.

Obama ("Osama") & Kamala say hi.
Yes but BH is right in what he says, the racists will feel vindicated, he’s black so that’s what they will go on, don’t really know what’s it got to do with Barack Obama, Kamala Harris or Colin Powell for that matter, when he turns 18 next wk he wants fucking stringing up as far as I’m concerned.

All we need now are the men in black to turn up and the shit will hit the fan good and proper, lots and lots of arrests needed and magistrates working flat out dishing out the longer end of the sentences to try to cool this down.

For the legally knowledgeable on here
If they don’t plead mental health issues, what other things would the attackers lawyer be doing ?
Would they do their best to get him a lighter sentence and what kind of reasons would they be giving for anything but spending the rest of his life in jail
I assume one will be his age

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.