UK far right trouble July/August 24

A lot of people would disagree with you but I wouldn't, if you know the consequences before.

The police need to distinguish the difference between a violent riot and a violent peace protest if it's ever going to fly though.

There shouldn't be any violent peace protests though, should there?

I've seen this before, if the coppers feel they've been embarrassed, or outflanked, or an officer hurt, or they're under political pressure, whatever, in a previous demo, or even earlier in the same demo, they go full Rambo and arrest anyone and everyone.

I want Farage arrested, along with every fucker on GB News and Talk TV and every fruit loop on Twitter spreading lies and misinformation, these fuckers need to be made an example.

It ain't going to happen, but in the words of my favourite fascist, it would "make my day".
its not going full 'rambo'.

Over 50 officers were injured in Southport the night before. This was about a proportionate well staffed response.

The reality is the mob will always be bigger-the Met are hoping a positive, pro-active response will send the message that if you attend these 'protests' you may end up spending the night in cell.

If this were to escalate across the country the police would lose control-I'm not sure we want anarchy.

As for the rest-of course it would be wonderful.

The issue with live rounds being used on groups of fuckwits causing unrest is the potential consequences that arise from a stray bullet hitting a civilian.
I understand why some think it’s a good idea but as a civilised society we should probably be looking at something a bit less radical.

Fuck water cannon. Break out the live rounds. If you use the killing of three young girls as an excuse to go out rioting, it's what you deserve

I don't understand why rioting is not treated more seriously.

If water canon, baton charges and rubber bullets don't do the trick then why not shoot a few of the fuckers as a last resort?

It would make the coked up pricks think twice about going out for a fun Summer's night of rioting, and reduce the appeal of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.