UK far right trouble July/August 24

Thanks for clarifying I was under the impression if you are on the pavement its fine but not on the road etc..
No, unless of course the notice is that definitive that it says you can stay on the pavement-which i guess it could....

Manchester riot (sorry, demonstration) has been called for 9am in Piccadilly on Saturday.

There is actually such a difference between violent rioting and violent peace protest.

Violent rioting is when the group assembled actually caries out the public disorder, violence, and property damage.

Violent peace protest is when an outside group carries out violence and public disorder, largely against the assembled group of protesters.

You're not going to convince me of that, if you hurt people in a gang you're a **** and need to face the consequences. Reasoning yourself out of blame is ridiculous.

One cap fits all and peaceful should mean just that, peaceful.

Yeah, a riot is a riot.

I'm not really that keen on the police shooting folks, even pissed up EDL coke-heads on a night out in Southport.

The point I was trying to make is that the stuff we have seen lately is thugs having "fun". If there was more serious consequences it wouldn't be as much fun and there wouldn't be as many involved so less likely to get out of control.
I agree just not sure on shooting folks, half these nobs over last few night are rebels without a cause jumping on genuine anger at the murder of 3 young girls :-(

You're not going to convince me of that, if you hurt people in a gang you're a **** and need to face the consequences. Reasoning yourself out of blame is ridiculous.

One cap fits all and peaceful should mean just that, peaceful.
I wasn’t, I was simply saying that there is such a thing as a violent peace protest where those originally assembled should not be blamed for the violence, as was the case for the UCLA violence (where no reasonable observer would prescribe blame on the anti-genocide protesters).

Bunch of cants, the police should be allowed open season on them, they won't be missed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.