UK far right trouble July/August 24

It's beyond words. I honestly can't stop thinking about those poor girls and their families :( when I was young I went to Southport regularly with my mum and brothers; maybe that's why it's affecting me the way it is. There are no reasons, there can never be reasons for doing what he did. It's just an irredeemably evil act and I hope he's handed a whole life order.
I’ll never ever understand how a 17 year old could take a knife to girls under 10 years old not once but multiple times, as a minimum he should never see the light of day ever again.

There’s people walking amongst us that are pure evil and this lad is just that, iv racked my brain trying to think why a young lad would commit such atrocities and this is the conclusion iv come to.

No matter what anyone does, what any one says, whatever side of the fence you sit on... No matter you want to say. Nothing changes the atrocities of those girls lives been taken that's all that matters... In comparison...the riots, the criminal damage, the assault, the racism... Nothing

Nothing? Knuckle draggers hijack the grief of a community to launch and attack on a place of worship for a religion completely unrelated to those awful murders and then they turn on the Forces of law and order and you see that as nothing?

Nothing? Knuckle draggers hijack the grief of a community to launch and attack on a place of worship for a religion completely unrelated to those awful murders and then they turn on the Forces of law and order and you see that as nothing?
I think he means in comparison to 3 baby girls being knifed to death its nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.