UK far right trouble July/August 24

True but it was police needing hospital treatment predominantly-but it ties up ambulances/A&E when they should be busy with their usual demands.
Yes that's why they should have all they need to protect themselves. As opposed to smashing heads which does the same thing. I'm more than happy to bow to your superior experience and knowledge in this regard just putting across why I think not smashing heads makes sense

Dear Mr Davy . Please do your own fact checking before posting mendacious information [perhaps try the daily mail]. Or maybe I'm wrong and you should contact the prosecution with this important information ref hunting knife
Thank you that big help enjoy your evening.

Yes that's why they should have all they need to protect themselves. As opposed to smashing heads which does the same thing. I'm more than happy to bow to your superior experience and knowledge in this regard just putting across why I think not smashing heads makes sense
I think it’s never the objective to smash heads-it’s a more common tactic to wait for people to get bored and go home!

I think it’s never the objective to smash heads-it’s a more common tactic to wait for people to get bored and go home!
Ha I think I am explaining myself poorly. Lots of people around advocating for smashing heads. I'm saying why they should not smash heads even though the Southport crew definitely deserved a good slapping

Ha I think I am explaining myself poorly. Lots of people around advocating for smashing heads. I'm saying why they should not smash heads even though the Southport crew definitely deserved a good slapping
I think I got it! Yeah, you lose control once you do that -all about staying close together, you don’t want to get isolated fighting.

Was interesting watching the Met use snatch trans though-looked great

What has happened to our policing methods and tactics with rioting thugs? Is there not a planned multi-force response to control these small scale and highly predictable incidents? Kneeling passively behind plastic shields and retreating while being bricked and burnt by this scum would surely not be seen in any other country.

I think because the incidents took place in a residential area, plus that the police don't have the numbers the tactic/policy is to difuse the situation.

They arrest who they can but let it dissipate.

Some might want to see the police crack heads but I've witnessed those kind of things in Paris - it just escalates things and the thugs will arm themselves even more the next time and then it really is a free-for-all battle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.