UK far right trouble July/August 24

I think because the incidents took place in a residential area, plus that the police don't have the numbers the tactic/policy is to difuse the situation.

They arrest who they can but let it dissipate.

Some might want to see the police crack heads but I've witnessed those kind of things in Paris - it just escalates things and the thugs will arm themselves even more the next time and then it really is a free-for-all battle.
Correct, in residential areas, you have to think of the residents too-

hopefully it runs out of steam v soon

I know @Phil1 commented on this the other day and I never got to respond. These cunts deserve at least the same as those just stop oil mob got, namely three to five years.

Far more aggravating features in terms of the disorder than trying to save the planet. Rioting while mothers weeped. Fucking scum.

Maximum sentence for rioting in the same as the (new) statutory offence of public nuisance - ten years.

Anything less than five years for the main protagonists is a fucking joke.They should be looking at more, if there’s any justice.

Last edited:
Some people on here would blame woke leftie elites when their missus accidentally used their tin foil hats for their sandwiches.

I know @Phil1 commented on this the other day and I never got to respond. These cunts deserve at least the same as those just stop oil mob got, namely three to five years.

Far more aggravating features in terms of the disorder than trying to save the planet. Rioting while mothers seeped. Fucking scum.

Maximum sentence for rioting in the same as the (new) statutory offence of public nuisance - ten years.

Anything less than five years for the main protagonists is a fucking joke.They should be looking at more, if there’s any justice.
They deserve to be treated exactly the same as the JSO oil protesters first offence, repeat offence etc. There can't be different treatment depending on whether you agree with the cause. The perception that people are being given preferential treatment is half the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.