UK far right trouble July/August 24

It's beyond words. I honestly can't stop thinking about those poor girls and their families :( when I was young I went to Southport regularly with my mum and brothers; maybe that's why it's affecting me the way it is. There are no reasons, there can never be reasons for doing what he did. It's just an irredeemably evil act and I hope he's handed a whole life order.
Totally agree. I think the most concerning thing is how normal Southport is and how the same thing could happen virtually anywhere. It's difficult to stop 'crazy'.

Think something is planned for Saturday in Manchester unfortunately.

There's also something in Liverpool too and it's close to the mosque conveniently. However, there's a protect the mosque group too so it will either get very ugly or the people of Liverpool will be getting some praise for fucking the protectors off.

Always worth remembering that 82% of the population use social media.

These are purely from my own experiences of using Twitter for a long time (circa 2011). Culture wars or preconceptions about ethnic minorities and crime seem to be frequent to a point where there’s trends all day. It’s been there for years but I’m convinced it’s at its worst and most extensive now.

I think if you’re isolated and use it extensively, the effects can be dire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.