UK far right trouble July/August 24

The problem is with Twitter and other social media is the algorithms, likes and follows tend to funnel you down an ever narrow tunnel in terms of views and perspectives. You see it on here at times when on certain threads you get the same person posting tweet after tweet from their own feeds - presumably unable to articulate their thoughts for themselves, and labouring under the misconception that other folk want to see their feed.
Extremism is not caused by exposure to extreme views, it is caused by exposure to just one view.
Absolutely. I don't post on social media and only downloaded twitter to follow a few city related feeds. Since clicking on a couple of the videos from the airport incident and a couple of bits linked from here in the recent threads my feed is now full of a lot of shit related to the disturbances with the odd city related post.
Is there a way to get it back to how it was?

It's all going to get rather messy isn't it..I'll be stockpiling aldi booze today and a big bag of popcorn. A chilled weekend in the flat away from my fellow homosapiens. Stay safe blues. Peace

Apparently the ability to order a taxi trumps slaughtering children when it comes to ascertaining someone’s mental state.
Had this one off my boss at work yesterday. He’s far from stupid but said he’s finding it tough to buy any mental illness argument as the accused clearly planned it by ordering a taxi, etc. Yet the day before he said that he couldn’t imagine a sane person carrying out such a horrendous crime. Make your mind up FFS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.