UK far right trouble July/August 24

lots of rumours about numerous planned 'protests' across major cities this weekend.

lots of rumours about numerous planned 'protests' across major cities this weekend.
So pished up and probably coke adjacent powder sniffing folk from crap areas (folk in nice areas never seem to riot) are going to attack police and lash out at whoever doesn’t look like them. What a way to honour those poor girls.

Get your finest made in China St. George's cross flags ironed and polish up your Sports Direct trainers, it's a big day out in the sunshine on the Asda smart price lager for the dregs of society.

So pished up and probably coke adjacent powder sniffing folk from crap areas (folk in nice areas never seem to riot) are going to attack police and lash out at whoever doesn’t look like them. What a way to honour those poor girls.
That’s part of the problem

People say folk from crap areas, those areas are crap and that in itself makes people feel left out. So when something happens like this they are attracted to it, a chance to be seen

Those in nice areas look down on others, we have always had that in this country. A snobbery

I never knew that patriotism was getting pissed on lager or coke and then going around smashing up your town and terrifying innocent people.

My Dad and his mates got it all wrong in 1944. Instead of embarking for Normandy, they could have rioted instead. I'm sure they could have found a few Union Jacks to wave while they were smashing up shops, although the tinned lager might have been a problem.

BTW, have these people not got jobs to go to? Because when I had a job, I'd have been scared of losing it if I took part in a riot and got identified or prosecuted.

I bet most of these arseholes are scroungers living off the taxpayer.
They absolutely do have jobs to go to apparently those two in the videos pay the coppers wage although i would suggest that if they have enough money to pay 30k a year in tax they would have slightly better dress sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.