UK far right trouble July/August 24

That’s part of the problem

People say folk from crap areas, those areas are crap and that in itself makes people feel left out. So when something happens like this they are attracted to it, a chance to be seen

Those in nice areas look down on others, we have always had that in this country. A snobbery
I live in what’s considered a crap area. Never felt the need to riot, and I was around for Dunblane. It’s just a bunch of arseholes looking to vent their prejudices with little or no consequences to them. We end up paying for it, the damage, the injured police etc etc.

could be up to 19 planned protests/riots.

Imagine what it will be like next time when/if a migrant/Muslim commits an atrocity.

scary times.

This is something that I found on Facebook. Usually, when I post on here, the content is based on reputable journalism or academic writing.

But it seems authentic to me. Apologies if someone has already posted it.

1722586590654.png

As an aside, the far-right on X have been claiming that the EDL have disbanded. All I can say about that is that Julia Ebner, an academic who infiltrates far-right and Islamist groups, both online and in-person, was still referring to them in the present tense in the latest of her three books, as does the Wiki entry for them. Unfortunately, it lacks an index but I was also able to ascertain that some are now affiliated with Mark Collett's Patriotic Alternative.

Additionally, Britain First, British Movement, Combat 18, Sharia Watch UK and Generation Identity UK are still going strong as far as I know.

Ebner is also very good at explaining how the far-right have succeeded in shoehorning their agenda into mainstream politics, something that we are obviously seeing with Reform supporters. Although another, older thesis of hers is not without its detractors, her claim that the far-right and Islamists exist in a state of co-dependency and mirror each other in lots of ways does still have merit. I would therefore recommend all three of her publications. They read more like novels than dry academic tomes, though much of the content is alarming.

lots of rumours about numerous planned 'protests' across major cities this weekend.

They’ll be loads more popping up from lads out getting pissed up then thinking let’s do it it’ll be a laugh
Cops gonna be pulled out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.