UK far right trouble July/August 24

could be up to 19 planned protests/riots.

Imagine what it will be like next time when/if a migrant/Muslim commits an atrocity.

scary times.
The UK is full of scrotes, lots of them haven't had their fun ( smashing shit up and ganging up on innocent people) yet.
I'll be glad when the football season starts up again, half these cunts can then fight at matches instead

The UK is full of scrotes, lots of them haven't had their fun ( smashing shit up and ganging up on innocent people) yet.
I'll be glad when the football season starts up again, half these cunts can then fight at matches instead
I very much doubt they fight at the football (they probably watch it at home on a firestick) there’s almost zero chance at these “protests” that they’ll encounter a physical resistance. Put a few proper hools/casuals against them and you’ll see them for what they are. Cowards. Police have to use restraint, unfortunately.

What are they protesting about?

I think the protests are billed as against thousands of illegal migrants coming over and to England or UK a large majority of them criminals and we’ve no idea who or where they are or what they’re up to
Feelings that the illegal migrants they are aware of are treated better and given more support than the English people struggling to cope
And then all round just tired of political agendas they don’t agree with being rammed down their throats, not being allowed to have an opinion or they’re labelled racist sexist transphobe etc…

That’s what you hear when you see a lot of them interviewed it’s usually all the same stuff

Many will simply be joining in to behave like animals and be laughing about what they did the next day
Although I saw an interview with one lad who was there, he was angry because “ they build a mosque in our cities, I bet they would dare build one in Mecca “ so everyone’s got their own reasons for being angry

When they rid the country of people with different colour skin then who will be the next target ? I’d say top of the list will be the gay community, then I reckon the disabled , then the Jewish and Catholic communities.

What are they protesting about?
Let's agree that they are morons.

Let's agree that violence is never acceptable.

Let's agree that the 'spark', this time, is almost certainly wrong.

But let's not pretend that there isn't a debate to be had about the high level of immigration into this country which is causing these social tensions.

And let's not close down that debate by calling people who want tighter immigration controls racist.

I very much doubt they fight at the football (they probably watch it at home on a firestick) there’s almost zero chance at these “protests” that they’ll encounter a physical resistance. Put a few proper hools/casuals against them and you’ll see them for what they are. Cowards. Police have to use restraint, unfortunately.
Ha, football hooligans are cowards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.