UK far right trouble July/August 24

Some people desperately want this murderer to be a Muslim.

After all, it's a well-known fact that before Muslims came to this country there were never any murders, rapes or paedophilia. You go back to the Middle Ages, it was all perfectly peaceful. Knights and squires wandered about the country handing out bouquets to the peasants, while the simple peasants occupied themselves with basket-weaving and other harmless crafts. Those Vikings came over to spread peace and love and the Romans were noted for their great humanity and regard for human rights.

That's why I asked you about the pavement thing yesterday , cause the blues ( in London ) just let it be as they where on the pavement ( that's the way it looked ) and then it was obvious the guys with red helmets ordered the blues to basically get a grip of the ones not on the road but on the pavement also.

But you are other poster said it was allowed and I think you know more than me so was happy enough with that .
something I didnt see mate

Let's agree that they are morons.

Let's agree that violence is never acceptable.

Let's agree that the 'spark', this time, is almost certainly wrong.

But let's not pretend that there isn't a debate to be had about the high level of immigration into this country which is causing these social tensions.

And let's not close down that debate by calling people who want tighter immigration controls racist.
Racists are causing social tensions, the rest of us just want to get on with our lives happily and peacefully, regardless of who my neighbour is or religion they follow.

Well that's me fully stocked up on booze..some cracking deals on aldi cider. Got a feeling the police will be busy this weekend..stay safe blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.