UK far right trouble July/August 24

30p Lee yesterday posting a pic of a local Travel lodge in Sutton in Ashfield, saying asylum seekers aren't staying there, with a nudge and a wink...grifting fucker.

It really does feel that way, I am glad that I am in my later years.
Me too..I'm just glad I don't have kids, just gotta take care myself so I've upped my boozing..

Why has it been on the cards?

It HAS been on the cards.

Because for some two decades now, the political parties, instead of challenging this biggotry and trying to isolate and minimise it, have been quitely emboldening it to milk it for votes. Or at the very least turning a blind eye to it while reaping the benefits.

Because they realised, it is easier to convince people they are angry and misunderstood, and target their protest vote, than it is to convince them they as a party are any good.

They all fucking did it, the Tories scapegoated and blamestormed their way through the Cameron years to get and keep those swing votes off Labour. The Faragists took it further getting the far right votes over the Tories, who in turn borrowed the rhetoric to show they can be as tough and as open to racism, now branded free speech. And Labour fucking hid and even did their own share of pandering to what they perceived as the prevalent mood.

And in those circumstances it was then so easy to amplify it with exaggerated and faked news, to the pointnthe established media tiptoed around it to not lose audiences.

And then they acted surprised at the appetite for prejudice-led Brexit. And Still pandered to it, the split in their own parties feeding the split in society, and branding any questioning of biggotry as 'elitism', to only further reinforce it.

We as a society are complicit too. Not only the layers buying into it, but those in denial, making excuses and accepting it, for our own political flag waving.

How many times did we see these arguements in the name of Brexit, where sensible grounded people just accepted hatred as a valid reason to pursue an agenda, excused ignorance and repeatedly and naively argued it had nothing to do with underlying reason for the whole thing. Which, btw was meant to solve this whole issue once and for all, and look where we are.

And even now, we see a large percentage of apologists, on these threads never mind out there. 'Hey, this is happening because people are 'angry', we understand that'. No, they are ignorant, prejudiced, and selfish arseholes. Let's start there.

What better way to protest the violent attack in Southport than violently attacking the police and other emergency workers.

Absolute morons. Thugs whipped up into a frenzy by social media.
I wonder how the MEN will choose to report it though
Numerous articles about the airport (similar to 115) the full footage arrives
Minimal articles about the violence against the police
Hardly anything about the cop who was stabbed by a prison inmate or the soldier who was stabbed randomly
40 injured cops at Southport and god knows how many last night
It’s a shame all this rioting isn’t taking place outside the editors house
The country suddenly needs the police now - who would be one we have far too much disorder and crime

I could be wrong, but It feels like we are on the cusp of it majorly kicking off in the uk at the moment.

Whether it’s idiots rioting in Southport, in Leeds or various other incidents. Seems like something is happening every week involving different groups. There appears to be a lot of anger, especially the years after lockdown.
Well that I agree with. The lockdowns were brutal and people have a lot of pent up anger and have been badly let down by our goverments over the past few years.
What is happening now does not surprise me in the slightest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.