UK far right trouble July/August 24

Well that I agree with. The lockdowns were brutal and people have a lot of pent up anger and have been badly let down by our goverments over the past few years.
What is happening now does not surprise me in the slightest.

I'm sorry, but no. People aren't rioting because they are angry at having spent the summer indoors four fucking years ago. They are rioting because they are lawles biggots. It's a spade!

Why would releasing all the information pose a risk to the girls families, Southport, the surrounding areas and police

Basically a question for Bert38

Seriously, are you for real? They can't release all the information because this is a live investigation and releasing too much information could jeopardise the trial. And why do people need more information at this stage? The police have already stated his age, where he lives, and where he was born. If people are too thick, too ignorant, or too racist to be able to process that information then that's on them and nobody else.

I'm expecting trouble are here in Thanet sadly.
We have a big detention centre just down the road. Farge stood for MP a few years ago he was beaten by some tory.
I work in the town and you here a 50-50 split in the English language and non English. There's alot of hate under the surface about the boats.

I really hope I'm wrong and it stays quite. Fingers crossed
Having lived in Westgate for a few years I'd say you have every reason to expect trouble. I remember when Farage had his office in Ramsgate. The whole area seemed right wing politically and Dover would be the obvious place for disruption.

I'm sorry, but no. People aren't rioting because they are angry at having spent the summer indoors four fucking years ago. They are rioting because they are lawles biggots. It's a spade!
I disagree with you in a way to be honest.
Yes the lockdowns have been gone for a few years now but people would have been affected forever with the affects of it.
Does it justify it, no it doesn't but I have found since post covid people to me more aggressive and have a lot more anger in them
This is the result of people being locked up for too long. I never agreed with the lockdowns and felt it could have been handled in another wat. Just my opinion.

as I have said Hartlepool is a shit hole full of ignorant twats - I know I go there - I was there last week. Remember the guy who the morning after the 2019 GE he boasted he had voted Tory because they got Brexit done and had provided 10 food banks to Hartlepool whereas there were none under Labour (plot spoiler - they didn't need them under Labour even when the Prince of Darkness Mandleson was their MP) - they are mostly not the brightest and you have to bear in mind their descendants hung a monkey as they thought it was a French spy

What an absolute twat - do not understand some people at all.............

I disagree with you in a way to be honest.
Yes the lockdowns have been gone for a few years now but people would have been affected forever with the affects of it.
Does it justify it, no it doesn't but I have found since post covid people to me more aggressive and have a lot more anger in them
This is the result of people being locked up for too long. I never agreed with the lockdowns and felt it could have been handled in another wat. Just my opinion.

There is lots I don't agree with. I don't go rioting or attacking police or communities. The apologists for the hatred are feeding the problem, by justifying the anger, and till thay changes nothing will get better.

Well that I agree with. The lockdowns were brutal and people have a lot of pent up anger and have been badly let down by our goverments over the past few years.
What is happening now does not surprise me in the slightest.

What on earth are you waffling on about.

That was four years ago and the sort of ignorant thug twats who are rioting now are exactly the sort of twats who probably didn’t stick to the Covid rules in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.