Father son & daughter tragedy

It was just on sky news, the mother speaks out (although it didn’t show her). She says they could ALL swim. She says the girl was “sucked” into the centre of the pool, then the brother, then the dad. Then they were all “sucked” underwater. She ran off to get help. When she returned they were all dead.
3 People don't just die in a swimming pool,there must have been something faulty,i don't think they want to shut the pool/hotel down

The family would holiday there 3 times a year. He’s a church pastor, how could he affords 3 vacations a year?

The family are African (origin). Africans don’t usually go to those resorts. It’s mainly whites, trying for a suntan.

He’s a church pastor. Christmas is his busiest time of year (midnight mass etc). Why’s he in Spain at Christmas?

No independent witnesses?

There would have been loads of ambulances, police cars at the resort after 999 called. Flashing lights and sirens. Why no mobile phone footage?

Why no statement from the first responders, paramedics, policia?

3 People don't just die in a swimming pool,there must have been something faulty,i don't think they want to shut the pool/hotel down
I agree something doesn't sound right, but surely it's only about 15 degrees in the Costa del sol this time of year.The water temperature would be a lot lower than the air temperature so somebody jumping in a pool could be in shock that can cause panic. Could explain one person jumping in, but two less likely. Can't imagine many sunbathers being around to help.

The family would holiday there 3 times a year. He’s a church pastor, how could he affords 3 vacations a year?

The family are African (origin). Africans don’t usually go to those resorts. It’s mainly whites, trying for a suntan.

He’s a church pastor. Christmas is his busiest time of year (midnight mass etc). Why’s he in Spain at Christmas?

No independent witnesses?

There would have been loads of ambulances, police cars at the resort after 999 called. Flashing lights and sirens. Why no mobile phone footage?

Why no statement from the first responders, paramedics, policia?
Agree but can't see many sunbathers around, surely it's only about 15 degrees this time of year

Why would the family stay at a cold, uninviting (and deserted) resort?[/QUOTE
I was actually trying to say there wouldn't be many around to help them,the resort
Why would the family stay at a cold, uninviting (and deserted) resort?
I was trying to make the point that the pool would be freezing and not many sunbathers around to help. that doesn't necessarily mean the hotel is deserted or uninviting. After all lots of hotels in Blackpool are fully booked in winter
I do agree that something doesn't sound right though

Found it strange they re-opened the pool so quickly. And who the fuck would want to swim in it the day after that happened?
We often criticise the British health and safety laws but surely in this case the Spanish should keep the pool shut until the enquiry is complete

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.