Favorite player in a different league.

Mark - TheBlue

Who was your favorite player in a different league and why? doesn't have to be modern could be from when ever.

Boring and obvious but Messi. Never seen anything like it and probably never will again.

Not really a player, but the entire Roma first 11 round about 2001/2002 I used to love. Batistuta, emerson, candela, cafu, samuel, guardiola, montella, absolutely quality team

Outside of the obvious, I really like Falcao. Started last year during his goal streak in the Europa league, brilliant player

I really liked Demba Ba when he was at West Ham and now at Newcastle he seems to be doing the business.

Re: Re: Favorite player in a different league.

Niall2407 said:
I really liked Demba Ba when he was at West Ham and now at Newcastle he seems to be doing the business.

Different league?

He's not my favorite player but I have just read in the Spanish press that the tranny has scored 40 goals this season.more than a lot of European teams and the same as the bin dippers all season.that is quite something

Besides the obvious choices like Messi, Shinji Kagawa for Dortmund in the Bundesliga is always very entertaining to watch... as is Gotze for the same team, they are a great side.

not seen him play yet but Jordan Rhodes at Huddersfield sounds like a top goalscorer,his record is phenomenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.