Favorite toilet graffiti

drthingy

'Play toilet tennis, see other wall'
And on the other side
'See other wall'

after seeing this old classic wondered if anyone had seen anything amusing

*I do not condone writing on toilet walls unless you are 3.

or Michaelangelo.

bacon_button.jpg

Someone had scrawled "John Simpson bucks severed heads" in a toilet I was in a while back, couldn't stop laughing.

Not so much a toilet prank, but a few years ago at Leeds Festival this guy and girl were walking about with one of those sandwich boards that hangs over the person.

On the Sandwich board it read something like "Please Text youre a cun7 to this number" follwed by a mobile number.

It turned out at the last minute, this guys pal had pulled out of Leeds festival just so he could spend the weekend with his girlfriend.

The couple reckoned they had well over 1000 people who had sent a text to him with those words over the weekend. I thought it was genius and funny at the same time.

"Ethnic minorities should go home". I love the political correctness of that racism. Not pakis, or niggers, or wogs, but ethnic minorities. Not fuck off or chucked out, but should go home. It's only a suggestion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.