Favourite Beer

Mike D

I am quite partial to the old wife beater, although I have to limit it especially when I've recently had an episode of the lion the witch and the wardrobe.

Ah Mike D something we agree on. I love some wifey beaterer. However since I went to Aus I have been in love with Tooheys problem is we dont get it in the UK

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ah Mike D something we agree on. I love some wifey beaterer. However since I went to Aus I have been in love with Tooheys problem is we dont get it in the UK

There is something reassuring about that white can or the glass with the stella artios around it. Especially after that shite I have been having in the Grove earlier.

Mike D said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

There is something reassuring about that white can or the glass with the stella artios around it. Especially after that shite I have been having in the Grove earlier.

Its something you know that wont let you down, you want to get pissed it has to be Stella because after the age of 20 it gives you a lovely warm pissed and life is great until you wake up with a smashing headache

In fact I want to get pissed tonight after a good win, so im off down the offy for some wifeys

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mike D said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Its something you know that wont let you down, you want to get pissed it has to be Stella because after the age of 20 it gives you a lovely warm pissed and life is great until you wake up with a smashing headache

In fact I want to get pissed tonight after a good win, so im off down the offy for some wifeys

Me too mate first game this season far me, just got a carry out on the way home. Looks like I might be in that wardrobe looking for the lion later. Strange I never ever find that lion but always get that fucking witch shouting at me "What are you doing!! go piss in the toilet you dirty bastard"

BoyBlue_1985 said:
They do Tooheys (Blue and New) in Walkabout along with my favourite VB.

Leyth Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
They do Tooheys (Blue and New) in Walkabout along with my favourite VB.

Not a big fan of the VB but I love the Tooheys new, I spent 3 weeks with that being my hangover of choice.
The Aussies have some very good beer actually I felt a bit wrong enjoying it the whole time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.