Favourite Beer

Pilsner Urquell, Staropramen and Budvar when in Czech Republic.
We're spending Christmas there, 5 days in Karlovy Vary and moving on to Prague on Christmas Day, and I'm going to drown in the stuff.

Unless cunty covid tells us otherwise.

I’ve seen a draught Spanish lager called Madri on sale in a few places recently

tried it and it’s very nice

Kestrel do a 9% one which is surbrisingly gub, get's the job description. And the can's are not golden, so if your hand is enough it appears like your drinkinga monsters drink, nobody knows your drinking booze, and that's.
Only problplem is they don't you can't buynthem in 4ours l, you have to nbuy them in ones. So you look like an maniac alcoholic when you put fore of them on the till.
My advice, ask for a bag smilee

Millstone Brewery in Mossley have a couple of beers I’ve tried, Tiger Rut and True Grit (anagrams of each other), very smooth and not too strong. There’s another Brewery in Greenfield, Donkeystone, you can visit the brewery pub, they put food on some nights and entertainment now and again, looking to visit next week, looks good, Greenfield train station is nearby so really accessible for a trip there.

I've recently become very fond of Jaipur IPA.

It's fairly strong for an IPA at 5.9%, but is very smooth and easy to drink.

Not widely available on draught, but I was delighted to see and sample a pint in the City Arms in town before the Leipzig game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.