Favourite City Photograph

32500_398020559263_2156119_n.jpg

I think the fact it never caught on probably gives you the answer. I don't even remember, what was it you said ... "8 track" ?!?!

I remember a mate in the eighties had a record player where you loaded the record vertically and it drew it in. Paid a fortune for it - sounded the same.
We had one of those...in a Sunbeam Rapier IIRC. I was a little kid at the time and only remember the car because my parents used to let me lie in the back window when I got car sick!

Zabaletta hands aloft above the pile of players at the league cup final v Sunderland.

Over the years there's been some classic City photograph's.

There are 3 I like from the 1976 League Cup Final.

Peter Barnes' equalizing goal.

Denis Tueart's overhead kick winner, which was an amazing goal at the time, probably because nobody had scored like that before.

However, my favourite is this one parading the trophy.

These are men!

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fc3f7f4c5-e5fb-465f-ad5b-92822684eb8b.jpg

Great pic...but Barnes scored first! I was there. My late father took me and I stood on a beer crate. Free kick City, 'Are you ready for number one, Mike?', boom!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.