Favourite Club Badge

Bobby Taylor's Pub Team

Remember them Panini sticker albums when you were a kid? The shiny club badge stickers were usually the most difficult to collect if I remember right ... what were your favourites, other than City's? For some reason I was always chuffed to see the Forest badge ... pure simplicity. Dunno exactly why... anyone else?

The best badge without any doubt is obviously:

1252429546-30741-0.jpg

but just for you Forest 86:

nottingham-forest-team-logo-215-foil-panini-football-86-rare-trading-sticker-36061-p.jpg
<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:41 pm --<br /><br />Not a club badge but a good old one of Colin Bell:

140.jpg

this one used to set my pulse racing whenever i got it during the '80's. no idea why, just always liked it. there is something in the colours though. might explained why i supported belgium at international level until our kid pinned me down during mexico '86 to "explain" to me, the concept of being english.
fw2e7m.jpg

Bobby Taylor's Pub Team said:
Remember them Panini sticker albums when you were a kid? The shiny club badge stickers were usually the most difficult to collect if I remember right ... what were your favourites, other than City's? For some reason I was always chuffed to see the Forest badge ... pure simplicity. Dunno exactly why... anyone else?

But it's red! Bright bloody scarlet red?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.